Tuesday, April 15, 2014

IS THE BLACK RACE BECOMING THE NEW ENDANGERED SPECIES ON EARTH?

Is the black race becoming the new endangered species on Earth? Why is this happening today? Can this be prevented? Who is really in control of this phenomenon? Is this so called black race even aware?  MENTELLECT RADIO WSOM 14.4 (BLOGTALK) FEAT THE INTEL NUBEN MENKARAYZZ/MFA
 I noticed the title of this and was interested enough to listen. Imagine my surprise when what I heard sounded eerily similar to an "idea" of some WN radio personalities. It was interesting enough for me to write down a few questions and pick up the phone. @ 1:21:00 . His answers were of such a surprise to me that I was left basically speechless. Black Inferiority is codeword for White Supremacy? haha RJ



Download
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wsomradio 

No comments:

Post a Comment